Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.12.27 (January 23, 2020)
- Rankings and simulations are updated with the latest movepool changes and move rebalances! Explore Spark Lanturn or take a peek at the new and improved Megahorn!
v1.12.26 (January 22, 2020)
- Pokemon stat values are now listed in the rankings. They display the range of minimum to maximum possible values. Get set to study those Attack stats!
v1.12.25 (January 21, 2020)
- Attack stat now determines Charged Move ties:
- Ties are determined by the Pokemon's actual Attack stat, which factors in the base stat, Attack IV, and level.
- Sims, rankings, and Training Battles are updated with the new CMP tiebreaker.
- Added a new Charged Move Ties section in the battle details that show the Attack values a Pokemon needs to hit to win Charged Move ties.
GO Stadium has introduced an exciting new format called Cliffhanger! Learn how to spend your points and build your Cliffhanger team from the ground up.