Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.22.0 (May 2, 2021)
- Backend adjustments to default IV's and level cap.
- Default IV's now have a level cap of 50 for most Pokemon.
- Legendaries that haven't been available in raids since the Candy XL adjustments still have a level cap of 40.
- Default IV combinations are now higher ranked (~rank 100-200), still keeping some Attack weight.
- Level 40 and Level 50 Master League are now separate dropdowns in the league selector.
- Added a global toggle on the Settings page to filter XL eligible Pokemon across the site.
- Added new info and features to rankings section:
- Each Pokemon's performance ratings are now displayed in a radar chart.
- Moves are displayed with archetypes describing their strength and behavior.
- Move stats can now be viewed directly in the rankings.
- Ranking entries now list traits, short descriptions that illustrate each Pokemon's playstyle, strengths, and weaknesses. Traits can be searched in the searchbar.
- Ranking entries also list Charged Move cost and buddy distance. These can also be searched.
- Charged Move cost and buddy distance are also available as filters in Custom Rankings.
- Fixed an issue in Custom Rankings where battles linked in the key matchups section weren't using the movesets recommended in the rankings.
- Links to single battles no longer require movesets to be specified in the URL. The Pokemon will default to their recommended movesets.
Learn the fundamentals of building a good team and how to use the PvPoke Team Builder to its full potential.