Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.15.11 (July 4, 2020)
- New algorithm to generate move usage/preference stats in the rankings that should provide more realistic numbers:
- Previous algorithm auto-selected moves in each matchup and counted move usage in simulated battles. This method was time-consuming and would result in low or no usage for moves the algorithm didn't favor, such as Volt Switch or Blaze Kick.
- New algorithm ranks moves based on damage, energy, stat change, and TDO calculations. It produces more realistic movesets and makes it easier to compare potential performance between moves.
v1.15.10 (July 2, 2020)
- Implemented a search priority to Pokemon selection so popular Pokemon like Azumarill and Giratina will appear first without needing to type most of the name.
v1.15.9 (July 1, 2020)
- Updated interface for Charged Move buttons/meters to show overflow energy like in-game.
- Hovering over a Pokemon's selected Charged Moves shows damage in percentage and highlights the damage amount on the opponent's health bar.
Elite TM's are now available! Which exclusive moves and Pokemon are the best for your PvP team?