Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.14.3 (March 22, 2020)
- Rankings now display Pokemon typing, weaknesses, and resistances.
- Identified and fixed a rounding issue with type effectiveness in damage calculations for double- and triple-resisted moves.
- This issue had no impact in the majority of matchups but affected breakpoint and bulkpoint calculations for double- and triple-resisted moves. These breakpoints are reachable with 0.1-0.2 less Attack than previously shown.
- Fixed a breakpoint calculation issue for guaranteeing breakpoints against Shadow Pokemon.
- Search bar processing on Rankings and Multi-Battle has been tweaked for smoother typing on mobile.
- Added "Shadow" and "Shadow Eligible" tags to the Custom Rankings filters.
GO Stadium has introduced an exciting new format called Cliffhanger! Learn how to spend your points and build your Cliffhanger team from the ground up.