Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.15.0 (May 20, 2020)
- The Team Builder has been updated with new advanced options:
- Custom groups for the Team Builder's threats and alternatives lists. This will allow you to evaluate specific Pokemon or build a custom meta scorecard for your team.
- Option for the number of threats and alternatives to show.
- Toggle for Shadow Pokemon in the results.
- Toggle for shield baiting in the Team Builder's simulations.
- The Team Builder includes new letter grades for your team to provide general feedback on coverage and composition.
v1.14.19 (May 11, 2020)
- Simulations, rankings, meta groups, and Training Battles have been updated with the latest move balance updates for Wild Charge, Moonblast, and Drill Run.
- Premier Cup is now available in Training Battles.
Elite TM's are now available! Which exclusive moves and Pokemon are the best for your PvP team?