Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.12.7 (November 12th, 2019)
- Revamped the Team Builder tool with new and updated features:
- Enter up to 6 Pokemon or use a custom group
- A "Meta Scorecard" matrix shows how top Pokemon match up against your team. You can print this as a study reference!
- Export your team's matchups against the entire league or cup to a spreadsheet.
- Updated the "Potential Threats" and "Potential Alternatives" sections with matrices that highlight matchups against individual Pokemon on your team, including a "threat score" that rates how vulnerable your team is to prevalent Pokemon.
- The math for calculating potential threats and alternatives has been tweaked to show Pokemon that beat or have soft matchups against the most targets. (Previously, this was a simple average which skewed toward Pokemon with hard wins.)
- New "Matrix Battle" mode generates mass battle results between two groups of Pokemon. Export the results to a spreadsheet!
- You can now apply IV spreads to an entire group in Multi-Battle and Matrix Battle (default, max stat product, etc.). Note that these results may take a little time to generate.
- Custom groups have been reworked to save to local app storage instead of cookies:
- Custom group limit increased from 50 Pokemon to 100.
- This change resolves an issue where too many custom groups could make the site inaccessible.
- When you visit the site for the first time after the update, your custom group data should automatically migrate from cookies to local storage. If you don't see your custom groups, don't worry, your data is still there! Ping me on Twitter and I can help you recover your groups.
- Pokemon no longer select movesets through the "auto-select" algorithm and default to their recommended moveset from the rankings, when available:
- Multi-Battle and Team Builder tools now use the same movesets every time. (Previously, Pokemon auto-selected movesets for each matchup, producing erroneous results.)
- Hopefully this saves you a few clicks when selecting new Pokemon!
Follow on Twitter for the latest news and updates!
GO Stadium has introduced an exciting new format called Cliffhanger! Learn how to spend your points and build your Cliffhanger team from the ground up.