Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.24 (September 26, 2021)
- New "Explore Win Conditions" feature in Single Battle simulations:
- Generates results of 1000 simulations with randomized actions, such as moves, shields, and baiting.
- Explore best case and worst case outcomes, as well as median outcomes to find potential paths to victory or plays to avoid.
- This feature replaces the battle histogram that was previously used to display Single Battle results involving moves with chance effects.
- Battle results in Single Battle simulations are now always displayed from the left Pokemon's perspective.
- Key losses in the rankings now display that Pokemon's battle rating instead of the opponent's.
Learn the fundamentals of building a good team and how to use the PvPoke Team Builder to its full potential.