Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.28.5 (June 16, 2022)
- Adjusted the Team Builder interface to mitigate lag or freezes when adding a new Pokemon, especially on Android or other mobile devices.
v1.28.4 (June 11, 2022)
- Tab title and icon updates:
- Multi-Battle and Matrix Battle tabs are now labeled in the page title
- Team Builder tabs list Pokemon names in the page title
- Added new favicons to help distinguish between Ranking, Multi-Battle, Matrix Battle, and Team Builder pages.
- Team Builder fixes/updates:
- Fixed an issue in the Team Builder where custom threats would revert to their default movesets.
- Shadow Pokemon in custom threats and alternatives lists will automatically appear in the results without needing to manually enable the Shadow Pokemon setting.
- Custom Rankings fixes:
- Fixed the "Import League or Cup" dropdown to import cup settings. This dropdown currently has duplicate entries and is missing recent cups - stay tuned for more updates.
- An issue where the Custom Rankings buttons would sometimes do nothing should be resolved.
- Fixed the "Copy" button for importing and exporting custom groups.
- Fixed an issue where battles with multiple custom added moves didn't generate links correctly.
- Fixed the Moves page search after sorting the table, and searching now allows for spaces between a list of move types or names.
- Normal Pokemon will have Frustration automatically added or removed from their movepools when changing the Pokemon Form setting.
Are three heads better than one? Find out how Brutal Swing Hydreigon will impact the meta and which PvP Pokemon and IV's to look for this Community Day!