Welcome to PvPoke.com! We're an open-source tool for simulating, ranking, and building teams for Pokemon GO PvP (player versus player) battles. Check out the links below to get started.
Simulate a battle between two custom Pokemon.
Play real-time battle simulations against a CPU opponent.
Explore the rankings, movesets, and counters for the top Pokemon in each league.
Build your own team and see their type matchups and potential counters.
Check out the source code on Github or lend your support through Patreon.
v1.12.3 (October 19th, 2019)
- Ferocious Cup rankings and Training Battles are now live!
- A new Consistency score has been added to the rankings to illustrate which Pokemon are depenendent on shield baiting:
- This score is calculated based on the Pokemon's recommended moveset. It is a function of how much of the Pokemon's total damage output comes from Charged Moves, and how that damage output is impacted by failed baits.
- The calculation evaluates consistency when both moves are neutral or when either move is resisted (if applicable). For example, Vaporeon has 100 Consistency when spamming Aqua Tail but loses Consistency when Aqua Tail is resisted and Vaporeon can potentially bait with Aqua Tail while reaching for Last Resort.
- Consistency is incorporated into the overall scores. This should help tone down Pokemon who are heavily dependent on baiting, and better represent Pokemon who are more consistent.
Follow on Twitter for the latest news and updates!
GO Stadium has introduced an exciting new format called Cliffhanger! Learn how to spend your points and build your Cliffhanger team from the ground up.