Select your team and options below to battle in a real-time simulation against a CPU opponent.
This tool is a training and learning resource intended to supplement your in-game battles. Experiment with new lineups or practice in a pressure free environment against a difficulty of your choice!
Check out Training Analysis for rankings and data recorded from these Training Battles.
Select Pokemon below to import.
PvPoke integrates with Pokebattler so you can permanently store your Pokemon and import them on any device:
- Create or log in to your Pokebattler account.
- Add Pokemon to your Pokebox.
- Enter your Pokebattler ID (top right corner):
With a Pokebattler subscription, you can store even more Pokemon and sponsor PvPoke!
Level & IV's
Stat Modifiers (-4 to 4)
† Unobtainable move
Clear from the selection?
Add a custom move for :
Remove from the group?
Copy the text below or paste to import a custom group.
This will save your custom group to a cookie on your device. Use the import/export option to transfer this group between devices.
Clear the current selection? This will not delete your custom group.
Delete ? This custom group will be permanently removed from your device.
Select and order your team of 3 for battle!
Attack incoming! Use Protect Shield?
Switch in a new pokemon?
Restart the match?
Quit the match? In Tournament Mode, you'll go back to the team selection screen.
The charts below show damage dealt and shields drawn by each team and Pokemon.
The table below show battle statistics related to your shield usage.
|Damage Dealt by
|Shields Drawn by
The table below show damage dealt and shields drawn by Pokemon you shielded.
|Avg. Damage per Energy|
v1.22.9 (June 10, 2021)
- Charged Move minigame now charges on hold instead of rapid clicks/taps. Also displays damage percent.
- The Training bot now avoids baiting if its best Charged Move doesn't threaten a shield. (e.g. Galarian Stunfisk players typically throw Earthquake against Azumarill rather than Rock Slide.)